How to pick a Champagne for New Years Eve.. .
If you want to . . .
* have a Sparkling night on New Year’s Eve then buy some Domaine Chandon
* Celebrate in style on New Year’s Eve then Moet & Chandon is your bottle
*Entertain with flair on New Year’s Eve then the yellow label of Veuve Cliquot is for you
* have a grand Toast to a great year on New Year’s Eve the sexy bottle of Ruinart should be on your shopping list
* Enchant someone special New Year’s Eve then Dom Perignon is Champagne for you!
* Indulge yourself and your love ones on New Year’s Eve then bring out the Krug!
But if what you want is to do something new and exciting with your Champagne this year then I highly recommend the Lanesborough cocktail from Grand Marnier to make a sexy New Years statement.