So I’m going to try something new to keep up on my blogging. Every Sunday night I surf so I’m going to start sharing the fun things I find here. I hope you enjoy these gems as much as I do.
Remarkable Collection of Steampunk Sculptures
1) I love Steampunk and these fun sculptures are amazing.
2) First robot able to develop and show emotions is unveiled
Nao, developed by a European research team, models the first years of life and can form bonds with the people he meets You may laugh but I had the choice of going to two different High Schools in Houston – The Performing Arts School (which I did go to) or the Engineering School. My class project for those 4 year would have been to construct a working robot. Somehow I think some of those skills might be handier today than my rolling shuffles.
Food Seat Saver
3) I love that these are being sold as “seat savers.” Brilliant!!
Case Mate iPhone 4 ID Case
4) I am very excited for this iPhone case. I’ve waited weeks for it to be available in silver. And now it looks like they added pink. Pink? Really? Could we get a better color? Purple, Blue, Orange?
5) This just made me smile. What a fun way to kick off the week.
Filed under Personal, Video
Ladybug in Wrap
1. An airplane blanket can be turned into a fashionable dress for a 2 year old.
When you little girl gets sick on the airplane and you have no change of clothes with you it helps to have a solid knowledge of the DKNY Cozy
and how it works so that you can put those skills to work for you.
2. You can have Christmas twice if you do it in two different cities with both sets of grandparents and it can be a blast.
3. Florida can get cold in early January – like frozen oranges cold – so they spray the trees with water to keep them covered in ice which keeps them up to 4 degrees warmer.
4. Board Games are fun!! We played Things! The Game. and there are some questions that have to get skipped when you are playing with your parents/in-laws.
5. Trying to get Rush Limbaugh and Rachel Maddow to live under the same roof for one week is asking way too much!! (also known as my Dad and my Husband)
6. They still do injection antibiotics for kids if the oral isn’t working and you need to fly, but it’s SUPER painful and they will hate you for it. At least until they start feeling better.
7. The Tampa Airport has a Marriott Hotel that is inside (not connected to, but inside) the airport. CDog thinks that is AMAZING and wants to go there for our next vacation.
8. Vacation is a noun defined by Dictionary.com as:
va⋅ca⋅tion /veɪˈkeɪʃən, və-/
–noun a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday:
There is no such thing as suspension of work any more – we are too connected with all of our devises and it will only get worse. So then how do we find moments to recover and rest? Still trying to figure that one out. If there are any ideas out there let me know.