When you little girl gets sick on the airplane and you have no change of clothes with you it helps to have a solid knowledge of the DKNY Cozy and how it works so that you can put those skills to work for you.
2. You can have Christmas twice if you do it in two different cities with both sets of grandparents and it can be a blast.
4. Board Games are fun!! We played Things! The Game. and there are some questions that have to get skipped when you are playing with your parents/in-laws.
6. They still do injection antibiotics for kids if the oral isn’t working and you need to fly, but it’s SUPER painful and they will hate you for it. At least until they start feeling better.
7. The Tampa Airport has a Marriott Hotel that is inside (not connected to, but inside) the airport. CDog thinks that is AMAZING and wants to go there for our next vacation.
8. Vacation is a noun defined by Dictionary.com as:
va⋅ca⋅tion /veɪˈkeɪʃən, və-/
–noun a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday:
There is no such thing as suspension of work any more – we are too connected with all of our devises and it will only get worse. So then how do we find moments to recover and rest? Still trying to figure that one out. If there are any ideas out there let me know.